No, we aren’t going to teach you how to masturbate. There are tons of resources out there for that — I’m going to make a list as soon as I have a moment.
What we are going to teach you is how to play along with NaMaMo. The rules are simple and easy:
- You commit to masturbating once a day (masturbation is defined however you like; days are defined by the traditional calender) for the month of May.
- You commit to creating some sort of art form based on your experience. This can be anything and everything. Photos, poems, stories, sculpture, dribble art, wet spot art, sponge art. Whatever you like.
- You commit to posting a comment on each day’s post. You can either put your art in the comment or include a link to your art that’s hosted elsewhere (blog, photo site, etc.)
- You commit to having lots and lots of pleasure and sharing it!
- You understand that all those rules above are really just guidelines. If you don’t masturbate every day, we won’t beat you with a ruler (unless, of course, that will help you with the masturbation part!).
- You are welcome to post anonymously or to give your real name. We don’t care as long as you’re enjoying yourself.
Ready to get down and dirty for the month of May? Just sign your name below. Then come along and play with us every day!